Royal Hawaiian Catamaran Review
If you’re looking for Hawaii boat tours, you might have come across the Royal Hawaiian Catamaran. This boat tour company is very popular, as it was featured in a Hollywood film which starred Jennifer Aniston and Ben Stiller, titled Along Came Polly. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at what they have to offer.
Sailing in Hawaii
Island hopping and sailing through the crystal clear waters of Hawaii are activities that are not to be missed when you’re here. If you have the budget for it, get a yacht charter for some first-class sightseeing by sea. You’ll see whales and dolphins, as you enjoy a sip of your cold drink in the complete privacy and comfort of your own boat. And if you want, you can also go snorkeling and watch sea turtles, corals and schools of fish swimming around you.
There are many Hawaii boat tours you can choose from but there are a handful of reasons why the Royal Hawaiian Catamaran is a favorite among tourists.
Why Choose Royal Hawaiian Catamaran?
The Royal Hawaiian is a 52 footer designed by Rudy Choy. It is a cruising catamaran that is designed specially for ocean voyage. This yacht is fully capable of riding over oceans wells and strong winds. You’ll be comfortable and at ease aboard this boat, even when the weather is not so ideal.
But it’s not just the yacht that makes this boat tour company special. It’s also the people who run this tour. Captain Kelly Faulker has been sailing since 1967. His family was able to acquire the 121st Hobie 14 catamaran and sailed it in Diamond Head in Waikiki. Captain Kelly is also a NAUI certified diver at age 15 and has been surfing giant waves since he was a child.
Captain Kelly is truly passionate about sailing and he always ensures his guests aboard the Royal Hawaiian catamaran will have special and memorable experiences.
Your Yacht Charter Options
The Royal Hawaiian Catamaran gives tourists the chance to enjoy a sailing cruise that suit their taste. You can choose from:
1. Sunset sails – The sunsets in Hawaii are truly spectacular and it’s best enjoyed on the ocean.
2. Evening sails – Savor the calm waters of Mamala Bay and you can also see the dancing lights on the surface of the ocean reflecting the city lights.
3. Overnight outings and inter-island sailing safaris – For those who prefer island hopping at a leisurely pace, this package is recommended.
4. Private dinner cruises – Good food and a beautiful scenery; you get the best of both worlds when you go for a private dinner cruise.
5. Day sails – Go on an adventure cruise on the Pacific Ocean for a day and enjoy the views of Oahu, Waikiki and Honolulu.
The yacht charters offered by this boat tour company also caters to special events and corporate outings.
Private charters cost as low as $51 per person and you can choose from whole day, sunset and evening cruises. The boat is large enough to accommodate up to 30 people and you can also opt for a catering service.